cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am just starting to use a Nucleo-L476RG demo board that comes with code that flashes the LED at fixed rates selected by the switch. Where can I find the source code for that application?

BCrow.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KnarfB
Principal III

You find similar examples in the STM32L4 firmware. It is installed by STM32Cube software or can be downloaded separately. Under Win10 like %USERPROFILE%\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.14.0\Projects\NUCLEO-L476RG\Examples\GPIO\GPIO_IOToggle.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KnarfB
Principal III

You find similar examples in the STM32L4 firmware. It is installed by STM32Cube software or can be downloaded separately. Under Win10 like %USERPROFILE%\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.14.0\Projects\NUCLEO-L476RG\Examples\GPIO\GPIO_IOToggle.

As above, use your CubeMX/CubeIDE repository, or download the CubeL4 archive and unpack it.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
BCrow.1
Associate II

Thanks for the help in pointing that out. The documentation points toward the website for examples, which confuses the issue somewhat. Thanks for clearing it up for me.