cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retain code changes after Generate option in the SPC5 studio

Basavanagouda1
Associate II

Hi All,

I'm using SCP560P50L controller and I tried to use UART communication in my project.

I did configured the code and pins related to the uart.

But I'm facing issue in below lines of code.

In the lldconfig.h file SPC5_LINFLEX1_SETTING    default values is set with SPC5_LINFLEX_MODE_LIN. I change it to  SPC5_LINFLEX_MODE_SERIAL. But if regenerate the code SPC5_LINFLEX1_SETTING    will change it to default value.

#define SPC5_LINFLEX1_SETTING        SPC5_LINFLEX_MODE_SERIAL

How to retain my changes?

Please help me to understand this issue.

Thanks,

Basava.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello Basava ,

Sorry the delayed answer 😉

I was off during several weeks and I have no deputy.

all the files in cfg directory are the generated file coming from the freemarker file

to update it you should update Linflex Settings or Serial Configuration in SPC56ELxx Low Level Drivers components

Best Regards

Erwan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ok, before generating dozens of threads on materially the same topic (ie use of tools, regeneration of files, bootloader), on a low trafficked forum, might I suggest trying to establish who at ST should be supporting your account, and providing materials/support related to the tools?

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BvksEqSQI/how-to-create-separate-liker-file-for-bootloader-and-application

@Erwan YVIN​  Perhaps direct toward local FAE with account responsibility, and contractor/consultant with SPC5 development skills.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello Basava ,

Sorry the delayed answer 😉

I was off during several weeks and I have no deputy.

all the files in cfg directory are the generated file coming from the freemarker file

to update it you should update Linflex Settings or Serial Configuration in SPC56ELxx Low Level Drivers components

Best Regards

Erwan