cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader example code for SPC560P50L3 controller

Basavanagouda1
Associate II

Hi All,

I'm searching for example Bootloader code for SPC560P50L3 controller ( 100 pins package). I tried import from the example code in SPC5 studio, but it is for a SPC560P50L5 controller.

How I can convert this code SPC560P50L35controller ( 144 pins package). I need to match the controller pin mapping

Is there any way to convert this code to 100 pins package controller OR is there any bootloader example code available for SPC560P50L3 controller, where i can find it.

Please suggest me the link or method to convert it.

Thanks,

Basava.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you have an understanding of the two controllers, and the differences, you should be able to port code from one to the other.

Perhaps have a conversation with the sales and support engineers assigned to your project, and have them provide a list of contractors familiar with the hardware who could provide assistance on your project.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

If you have an understanding of the two controllers, and the differences, you should be able to port code from one to the other.

Perhaps have a conversation with the sales and support engineers assigned to your project, and have them provide a list of contractors familiar with the hardware who could provide assistance on your project.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Basavanagouda1
Associate II

Thank you for the reply,

I figured it out, we can choose MCU package from Platform settings in SPC560 studio

Hi Sir,

Could you please help me to understand the below problem,

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BvksEqSQI/how-to-create-separate-liker-file-for-bootloader-and-application

Thanks,

Basava.