cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source code of ST25R3916 Discovery graphical user interface Part Number STSW-ST25R010 v1.1.0 (ST25R3916_Discovery_GUI_v1_1_0.exe)

ben_hw_sw
Associate II

Could you provide source code of ST25R3916 Discovery graphical user interface Part Number STSW-ST25R010 v1.1.0 (ST25R3916_Discovery_GUI_v1_1_0.exe) ?

• It will be very useful in order to add specific treatment / tests ...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

I can send you a source code package with some instruction on PM. Please beware that this does not include the sources of ST25 PC NFC GUI.

Regards, Ulysses

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

can you share a bit more on what you would like to achieve?

Please note that the GUI installer comes with a DLL and demo projects (C++, C#, Python) to exercise main NFC functions.

Regards, Ulysses

ben_hw_sw
Associate II

The use case is mainly to add USB CDC / Virtual Serial Port using QtSerialPort (which is native & cross-platform) which is most common (in addition to actual HID mode) and add some automatic tests with one button click mainly for manufacturing automation with report.

• I would like also to check/improve (if required) the "real-time" aspect behind (if it is done with Qt multi-thread for the display during Emulation/P2P ...).
  • Other potential improvement is to build it for GNU/Linux as it is done in Qt

DLL and demo projects are good but everything needed for test purpose with nice Qt GUI is already implemented in "ST25R3916 Discovery GUI v1.1.0" and so that will avoid to do again what already exist.

Regards, Ben

Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

I can send you a source code package with some instruction on PM. Please beware that this does not include the sources of ST25 PC NFC GUI.

Regards, Ulysses

ben_hw_sw
Associate II

Thanks for all I have received it and rebuilt everything with success using Visual Studio 2017 + Qt 5.12.6

Hii,

I was also working with the discovery and trying to develop a GUI in QT. Will it be possible to share your QT and VB files? I will be really helpful.

Thanking you in advance.

Many regards,

Dibyendu.

dipur14@gmail.com

dibyendu.khan@rwth-aachen.de

So far I have not developed my own GUI and I'm using ST25R3916 Discovery GUI v1.1.0 source code provided by ST (it is ST Restricted materials)

This code is Qt / C++ and it does not contains Visual Basic code ...

You can also use https://my.st.com/content/my_st_com/en/products/embedded-software/st25-nfc-rfid-software/stsw-st25r010.html which include Visual Studio solution see ST25R3916_Discovery_GUI\DLL_Demos\Dll3916_Demos.sln and basic source code doing Nfc polling (without gui) for C++, C# & Python

You can contact in PM Ulysses HERNIOSUS to provide you ST25R3916 Discovery GUI v1.1.0 source code as so far it is not freely available (ST Restricted materials) maybe they will add it officially on ST website if enough people ask for it.

Regards,

Benjamin

@Ulysses HERNIOSUS_O

Hi...

Based on your posts, it seems that you are the ST25R39xx expert.

Could you also support my inquiry below:

How to Measure RSSI using "ST25R3916_Discovery_GUI"?

Hoping for your support.

Regards,​