cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get rid off unwanted pixels around touch buttons and horizontal interruptions during switching between screens.

WCich.1
Associate

I am working with STM32F746NGHx. I am using STM32Cube, System Workbench and TouchGFX Designer.

I created en empty project in TouchGFX Designer. I added 2 screens. Each of them has only one button. If you pressed it, you will see the second screen. I am running it on my hardware.

I have a problem, because I see some unwanted pixel around buttons. There are single pixels and single line parallel to the button edge. Additionally, during screen switching (after I press the button) I see horizontal lines which looks like interruptions. After switching background looks normal.

I am not sure if it is a wrong LTDC configuration. To verify it, I created the image as a bitmap and converted it to the table of pixels in C. Then during the initialization, I manually assign the address of bitmap to frame buffer (variable pLayerCfg.FBStartAdress). The image is displayed correctly.

What is wrong? LTDC configuration? Something with TouchGFX which is generating these two screens? I think that there is no problem with signal integrity, because static bitmap is displayed correctly.

0 REPLIES 0