cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RM0440 ('G4) - EXT1

0690X00000BvUnpQAF.png

Probably ought to be EXTI rather than EXT1.

The links in that line are also wrong, should probably go to 19 and 20.

Is it THAT hard to proofread? Isn't it a shame that users find such mistakes? And I even DON'T use the 'G4, this was a first look at that table.

@Vincent Onde​ 

Oh, and I also like to use textual search:

0690X00000BvUo9QAF.png

JW

7 REPLIES 7
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello Jan,

A request to fix the EXT1 typo as well as the wrong hyperlinks is tracked internally (REF78796) to be fixed in new document version.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks Amel!

Jan

Vincent Onde
ST Employee

​Hello Jan,

My best wishes for 2020.

Thanks for reporting this.

Waiting for the next document release, the list EXTI lines connections can be found in the Table 88. EXTI lines connections.

Best regards,

Vincent

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi Jan,

This is already fixed. No such issue in current revision rev 4 of the RM0440.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks, Amel!

Jan

Hi @Amel NASRI​ 

The problem is that RM0440 Rev 4 is still not available on the product webpage, clicking on the link downloads Rev 3.

Already reported here.

Hi @berendi​ ,

This problem is under investigation. You still able to get the rev 4 making a search on ST web site and here the link to this revision.

-Amel