cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not flash to The B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit for IoT node

RaviC
Associate

Hello Forum, As I am newbie to this forum I might have posted this question to wrong place, if so please guide me to correct place, Thanks in advance.

recently I started to learn ARM Cortex M microcontroller. I bought B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit for IoT node. As guided on board wrapper, I put jumper setting to the correct positions and tried connecting via uUSB to on-board STLINK debugger. I somehow was not able to detect the board, I mean my Windows 10 PC doesn't even detect the board at all. The Power LED LD5 is turned ON and LD6 debugger LED blinks at 1 sec(approx). I have installed STSW-LINK007 and STSW-LINK009 as well.

4 REPLIES 4
BSamadi
Associate

I have the same problem. The L475E board is not even detected when it is connected to the computer. I did not find any documentation about this issue or how to put the board into the DFU mode.​

CTung.1
Associate

I struggled 2+ days and finally fix it with a shorter cable, I think LED blink when it detect it can't sink 500ma from USB port

Aams.1
Associate

Hello gays,

I do have the same problem with the B-L475E-IOT01A, could you please tell me what did you do to resolve the problem?

Hello Aams
Try switching your MicroUSB cable, a shorter and a newer one. Even though your current cable is powering up the board it doesn't boot the system completely.

Cheers
Ms