cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini project, display ADC reading on screen, im using a text box with wildcard (set to 0), but wont complie?

BO Re.1
Associate II

i am getting a load of errors when trying to compile, i have successfully completed the initial video 'Integrating Touchgfx and Cubemx',. here are some errors

all the undefined are in the cmsis.os.c so they should be seen any ideas,

6 REPLIES 6
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

From here it looks like you're missing in your project:

* TouchGFX library in your linker settings

* cmsis OS source code

Possibly other things:;

/Martin

thanks for getting back to me Martin,

do these not get created with the project? excuse my ignorance but where can i find these?

i have updated to the latest version of Cubemx, TouchGFX and now even the latest video tutorial doesnt work, same errors along with the USBH undefined errors as well,, your help is much appreciated.

regards

Barry

I wasn't sure how you created the project. Which compiler did you create this project for? Take a look through your project folder and see if the files are present.

We're putting the final touches on something that should improve the CubeMX-TouchGFX experience 🙂

/Martin

i created it in CUBEide , it seems the files are not present in the project folder, i compared to the same project i had working on previous version (of CUBEmx) and there seems to be a few files missing, target folder within Touchgfx folder is not there and some others folders like USB host, they don't seem to be created. are there any options within CUBEide to ensure all files are created. ? should i uninstall everything and reinstall,

i was hoping to to get this mini project working as experiment as part of larger project, over the Christmas period.

Regards

Barry

Bob Bailey
Senior

I had similar issues on my first attempt. I think there is a specific sequence you have to follow to get cube and touchgfx to understand each other properly.

try following the youtube video step by step. I believe you need to generate in cube before starting the touchgfx process. then you generate in touchgfx. then you can try to compile and it will fail on the simulator files which you then need to exclude from the build.

good luck

Bob

thanks Bob,

ill give it a go, although the only step i might have missed is generate in Cube before starting Touchgfx. hopefully that will work 🙂

regards

Barry