cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25PC demo issue

SBhat.1
Associate

Hi

I have been trying to run and build the software development code on eclipse neon windows provided on this website (https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/st25-nfc-rfid-software/stsw-st25sdk001.html#overview). However, whenever I try to run the code it gives me an Exception for STReader. I have tried to comment out the function that uses the STReader to create a new object which is scanForReaders() which makes the application to open up. But since that is commented out the code wont scan for any readers which means that the application won't be that much of a help. Has anyone else come across this problem and if so whats the solution to it. I am using a ST25R3911B.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Damien G.
ST Employee

​Hello,

the streader.dll file delivered in SDK v1.5.0 needs dependencies that were not delivered in the SDK package.

Extract and copy the files contained in the attached zip document inside the resources\windows\x86\ folder of your project (same directory as streader.dll).

Best regards,

Damien

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Damien G.
ST Employee

​Hello,

the streader.dll file delivered in SDK v1.5.0 needs dependencies that were not delivered in the SDK package.

Extract and copy the files contained in the attached zip document inside the resources\windows\x86\ folder of your project (same directory as streader.dll).

Best regards,

Damien