cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blinking dots problem

d.v.
Associate II

Hi,

I am using TouchGFX 4.10 with STM32F769 on a custom board. My graphics includes 2 archs and 2 gauges  (added as png)  that must be rotate and two counters in the format HH:MM

When the system is active, counters must have  “:�? blinking  @2Hz and  gauges and archs must move.

To move gauges  I am using    gaugeX.updateAngles(0.0F, 0.0F, zAngle2D_x);  and to move archs i am using arcX.updateArcEnd(ARCH_END_x);

All is in the main routine  void monitorView::handleTickEvent()

No issue in moving gauges and archs…  the problem is that blinking is stopped  when archs and/or gauges are moving.

It seems that updateAngles and updateArcEnd are blocking till these routine are ended.

Any suggestion on how to solve this are welcome.

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi,

Something else is wrong. Nothing should be blocking - It works a bit different than what you think, i think. I think i'll need to see some screenshots, some code, etc.

/Martin

d.v.
Associate II

Hi Martin,

thanks for your answer.

I agree with you that there is something wrong in my code (it is my first TouchGFX project) and not with TouchGFX

Due to company rule, I can not share here all my code.. can I send you it in a private email? Of course when I solve the problem, I will share the solution

Thanks

Dario

I understand. How about sending it in a private message here? I'll take a look at it when i can but i'm a biiit tied up at the moment.

d.v.
Associate II

Hi Martin,

ok. I will prepare the files and I will write you

Many thanks

Dario