cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i was installed STM32CubeMx software and try to generate code in it. and its showing COPYING LIBRARIES FILES AND IT GOT hanged.. please stout this issue immediately.

UChow.1
Associate

11 REPLIES 11
SODEN.1
Associate II

I am in the same situation with STM32CubeMX 5.6.1 for the STM32F103RB MCU (STM32 Nucleo64- F103B kit). Do you have any new from ST ?

Check for things that could interfere with the copying, ie things open in other contexts, AV software, etc.

Check JRE versions

If you want ST to fix things you'll have to more fully describe your system, things installed, etc.

#MeToo

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
SODEN.1
Associate II

I m up-to-date concerning Java (build 1.8.0_251-b08). I just reinstalled it with no results. The contexte is Windows 10 / JRE64 bits.

Hello @SODEN.1​ 

Could you please share your ioc file to check the issue.

Best regards,

Nesrine

SODEN.1
Associate II

Here it is. For your information I try the same ioc file on another computer (personnal) with the same configuration (Win10, JRE 1.8-251, STM32CubeMX 5.6.1) and it works file.

Regards

Hello @SODEN.1​ 

I couldn't reproduce the problem, could you please share your .log file to check the issue ?

Best regards,

Nesrine

Hi Nesrine,

Attached the log file.

As I mentionned yesterday the same ioc file works fine on another computer.

Hi @SODEN.1​ 

Please check the path of your project folder if it contains a specific character "#" or "&", this may this problem.

Best regards,

Nesrine

Hi @Nesrine.JLASSI​ ,

I have the same project path on both computers without any specific characters.

Regards