cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN5142

PAmsz.1
Associate

Where can I find example source code for AN5142 ? I try to find it in STM32Cube_FW_G4_V1.1.0 without success.

6 REPLIES 6
Simon V.
ST Employee

Hello, thank you for your question.

The code source of the AN is not public but the principle can be easily found on the web...

Sorry for the inconvenient,

Kind regards,

Simon

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Tine1994
Associate

Do you have any sources for this easy to find principle?

There are also libraries for the Cube IDE which you can implement DSP functions.

Are also example codes available until today?

oh great !  wanna build a d-amp ?

what kind dd , ad and modulator bd ? 

what you already built ? analog, ad digital amps ?

i attached a paper about ... read it. and then answer my questions.

( and "example codes available" was a good joke ! 🙂  )

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Tine1994
Associate

Yes, until we build a Class D amplifier with a easy to handle via Software DSP ADAU1401, but Analog Devices did not support class D PWM audio output. So we whant to try STM32 for a Class D active speaker. And we see that there is no easy to handle software development envionment, we have to find libraries that implement Filters to use a STM32 as DSP. Thats our current state

so you might look at the existing (ready and working 😉  ) dig. amps , DDX is a word to search for. 

stm also making some...look.

https://www.st.com/en/audio-ics/digital-audio-power-amplifiers/products.html

( i build one witth such chip...10 y ago.)

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

STA309A   look...