cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cube IDE Compiler error2

Tytan28
Associate

Hi,

I'm trying to compile one of AWS project for L475 IoT and I have the silly error:

make[1]: *** [vendors/st/stm32l475_discovery/BSP/B-L475E-IOT01/subdir.mk:39: vendors/st/stm32l475_discovery/BSP/B-L475E-IOT01/stm32l475e_iot01.o] Error 2

make: *** [makefile:69: all

Any idea?

Also I will be very happy if anyone will point me to some good manual 😉

3 REPLIES 3
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Have you built this project successfully once, or you're building it first time?

Try to clean the project.

The manual for MAKE is here. Errors: appendix B. (but it isn't too helpful in this case \)

-- pa

Hi Pavel,

This is the problem can't compile since beginning. I download source code from amazon then import to my CubeIDE build and I get error.

I was thinking it is problem with folder read only attribute but is not.

K@

Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

This issue is caused by the include paths having -I in them. For example when B-L475E-IOT01 is mentioned. The -I messes up the include paths (because that is usually the argument for an include path) which is a bug.

Fortunately, this is already fixed in our internal weekly build and will be part of the next release.

If you can't wait for that it might be possible to put all include paths in quotation marks which will most likely solve the problem as well, haven't tested myself.