cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gcnano is not install in rootfs

Jzhua
Associate III

I built the rootfs according to the instructions at https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/STM32MP1_Distribution_Package, but the userspace program of gcnano is not installed in the rootfs, the / vendor directory is empty.

I need to manually install gcnano-userland- multi-binary-stm32mp_6.2.4.p4-r0.0_armhf.deb to complete the installation, where is the problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think I know why,the gcnano is packaged in st-image-vendorfs-openstlinux-weston-stm32mp1.tar.xz,and i only unpackage st-image-simple-openstlinux-weston-stm32mp1-20191122051913.rootfs.tar.xz for the nfs.

so unpackage st-image-vendorfs-openstlinux-weston-stm32mp1.tar.xz into /vendor solve the issue

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Jzhua​ 

Did you well accept EULA when setting up the Distribution ?

Thanks

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

yes, I accepted with the EULA

the local.conf has ACCEPT_EULA_stm32mp1 = "1"

I think I know why,the gcnano is packaged in st-image-vendorfs-openstlinux-weston-stm32mp1.tar.xz,and i only unpackage st-image-simple-openstlinux-weston-stm32mp1-20191122051913.rootfs.tar.xz for the nfs.

so unpackage st-image-vendorfs-openstlinux-weston-stm32mp1.tar.xz into /vendor solve the issue