cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G030C6t6 Problem in Flash Loader (v2.8)

Amahm.2142
Associate II

Hi

I made the processor STM32G030C6t6 , STM32G030K6t6 because it will be 

cheap in the future and have a lot of use for it.

I use the Flash Loder Dmonstrator program for the STM32 processor program.

Due to the high number of daily programs and I have my own automatic programmer working with port COM.

The program identifies Flash Loder (v2.8) find processors but does not 

have program addresses and does not work.

Please prepare a new edit to fix this issue.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello @Amahm.2142​ ,

STM32G0 is a new product that is not supported in FlashLoader.

You need to use STM32CubeProgrammer.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

The NEW part is not explicitly supported in OLD software. Wouldn't expect a lot of updates on it.

The underlying protocol should remain the same, if you write your own programmer software against the USART loader protocol you won't be beholden to ST's priorities to move to the newer STM32 Cube Programmer.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hi@Amel

I know that but the program (STM32CubeProgrammer)design for

programing chip one by one by user.

As I said before, maybe flash 8k chip in someday.

And this is by simulation Flash Loader.

Thanks for your comment.

Hi@clive1

You are right.

but it is so hard to Changes it.

Thanks for your comment and your time.

On the scale of complexity of the things I've had to write/build over the years, this honestly is fairly simple.

Segger historically had programming libraries and stand-alone programmers. As the STM32 families have gotten more popular more people have built/sold standalone programmers.

If you want something that scales to high volumes you might want to build your own test fixturing, perhaps using another STM32 to program one or many devices at once.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hi@clive1

As you said, we use our own build programmer and we can program many different processors at the same time,

but we have little information about the new processor and that makes it a little difficult.

For example: programming codes from usart port ,the processor self-identification code usart,....

Thanks you for your comment

Hi@clive1

I see ,we used AN5123  .This is old PDF but similar AN3155.

Thanks you  for quickly response

Samira Foroughi
Associate II

Hi

I too have this problem.

I used the cube programmer for the stm32G03 micro-series but there is a problem:

According to stm company video tutorial I first programmed the micro by st link. Then by changing the option byte, I put the micro into boot mode.

To do this, I set the nboo0 checkbox to unselected and apply.

Then I expected to detect the micro in uart mode after placing the board in boot mode, without the st link being connected. Just like the first time it was empty. But unfortunately it only connects if the st link is connected.

Is there a way to re-program the micro in uart mode without stlink, just like the first time it was empty?

In addition, I'm also requesting an update to the flash loader program to support the new micro.

Thankful