cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32MP157 SII9022 I2C always busy

Mokail
Associate II

I used the i2c4 for sii9022 chip,but it always busy and don't response for hdmi plug in.

0690X00000AtPYwQAN.png

20 REPLIES 20
PatrickF
ST Employee

I2C bus busy is usually a bus stuck to 0V, e.g. wrong Hw connection or missing power supplies on one of the I2C slave device on the bus (devices are not always "fail-safe" on their I2C pins)

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Mokail
Associate II

No, it actually works, only to detect the bus reusable by I2C4 will time out

and my i2c4 dts and sch,can you help me,i spend three days but no result...:loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face: 0690X00000AtR9AQAV.png0690X00000AtR90QAF.png

Mokail
Associate II

and i don't know the 9022 chip always busy,disabled the hdmi always ok.0690X00000AtR9eQAF.png

PatrickF
ST Employee

From HW point if view, I just see that CI2CA pull-down should be 4.7k whereas you have 10k. Not sure it will be the issue, but deserve to align with Si9022 datasheet value.

For SW or DT settings, I cannot help much.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

My dts is ok?

hi:

• ​How did you solve the problem of sii9022

Yes​

Using another esd chip or set pull up res to dscl and dsda:|

Sorry.NO,I guess this is a bug...​