cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the next version of the ST25RU3993 Reader Suite going to be released?

Abhinav More
Associate

The existing version of the ST25RU3993 Reader Suite (ST25RU3993_GUI_v1_8_6_EVAL) is not supporting the C Library files (from en.STSW-ST25RU-CLIB) that are currently available. Please inform by when the new version is releasing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bart Herse
Senior II

Hi,

correct, the current GUI does not yet support the CLIB.

Currently we are working on the GUI update.

Please keep an eye out for a release in Q1 2020.

As a heads-up, this new GUI among other cool things will unlock high backscatter link frequencies (640 kHz) and FM0 coding allowing high tag read rates of up to 800 tag reads / sec.

Cheers,

B

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Bart Herse
Senior II

Hi,

correct, the current GUI does not yet support the CLIB.

Currently we are working on the GUI update.

Please keep an eye out for a release in Q1 2020.

As a heads-up, this new GUI among other cool things will unlock high backscatter link frequencies (640 kHz) and FM0 coding allowing high tag read rates of up to 800 tag reads / sec.

Cheers,

B

Raphael_Ko
Associate II

Hello, I'm trying to import the latest firmware (ST25RU3993_FW_src_v1_8_6) for the ST25RU3993-EVAL board into Eclipse and run it together with the GUI ST25RU3993_GUI_v1_8_6_EVAL. Has anyone done that yet? There seems to be dependencies on the STUHF library, which might not even fit 100 percent? For example, I can not find the definition of "STUHFL_T_ST25RU3993_Freq_Profile_Custom_Append" anywhere? Is the current GUI (ST25RU3993_GUI_v1_8_6_EVAL) already using the STUHF library?

Bart Herse
Senior II

​Hello Raphael,

For the moment the source code package v1_8_6 you are referring to only contains the KEIL project solution.

Nevertheless the KEIL based source code package ST25RU3993_FW_src_v1_8_6 contains everything needed to build the FW for the EVAL board - independent from the used compiler/ toolchain.

On ST.com a complete new UHF SW development package STSW-ST25RU-CLIB is available for download.

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/st25-nfc-rfid-software/stsw-st25ru-clib.html

This new package introduces a developer friendly API including a specialized CLIB that can be run on host systems or directly from the FW.

Inside this package the latest FW source with project solutions for KEIL and TrueStudio (Eclipse based IDE using the GCC compiler) can be found.

A simple demo applications for Windows and Linux (Raspberry Pi) useful as starting point for any developments is included as well.

Cheers,

B

Raphael_Ko
Associate II

Hello B,

ok thank you, I will try it with the new STSW-ST25RU-CLIB package.

MStri.1
Associate

Dear Bart,

trying to download the STSW-ST25RU-CLIB from the link you provided, I get a 404. Neither does a web search point me to the CLIB. Could you please provide a working link?

Thanks and best regards,

Martin

Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

@Bart Herse did you happen to retain a copy of v1.8.6 or others that you can mirror? Thanks.

@Raphael_Ko 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..