cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S2-LP CubeMX integration ?

PLE C.1625
Associate II

Hello !

I use a NUCLEO L152RE combined with S2LP eval board (X-NUCLEO-S2868A1). I managed to successfully register the node thanks to the S2-LP_Sigfox_DK. I'm in France so I used RC1. Then I could send some message to the sigfox backend. That's great ! 😀

Now I would like to build my own application. Here's what I did first :

I downloaded STM32CubeExpansion_SFXS2LP_V1.1.0.

I flashed my setup with Sigfox_PushButton_L1.bin. I pushed the button but could not get any new message on the sigfox backend

I then flashed my setup with Sigfox_CLI_L1.bin. Surprisingly, this time, when I pushed the button, I did receive the button count on the sigfox backend !

Does Sigfox_CLI_L1.bin contains the PushButton code ?

I'm also wondering why Sigfox_PushButton_L1.bin does not seem to work...

Then I tried to open the PushButton project in SW4STM. But I get compile issues :

fatal error: radio_shield_Config.h: No such file or directory mcu_api.c /NUCLEO_L1_ALL/Middlewares/Sigfox_STM32 line 46 C/C++ Problem

Also I find not really convenient to use SW4STM. I would prefer building with a simple Makefile. CubeMX does this. But apparently, the S2-LP is not integrated in CubeMX...

Is there simple way to build a S2-LP sigfox PushButton exemple, using a Makefile and CubeMX ?

Thanks in advance !

Pierre

0 REPLIES 0