cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[TouchGFXDesigner] Hardware button BUG

COSEBE
Associate III

If I setup hardware button is clocked on screen1 it works.

If I switch to screen2 in designer and come back to screen1, I lose some information

See attached image

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I'm just told it's already been fixed in the upcoming 4.13.0 by the designer team 🙂 The action was still being generated, but the action was hidden for some reason.

Thanks for the report!

/Martin

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP
Senior III

well, the model doesn't save the state that you leave a screen in.

If I understand you correctly you change something on your screen and then leave the screen. When you go back again the screen is reset to its original state. If that is what you are experiencing then it is not a bug. that's the way it is.

If you want to save the state you're in you will have to update some state variable in your model and provide a way of your view updating that variable (e.g. view->presenter->model)

The same way you will have to update the state when you re-enter the screen (model->presenter->view)

Come to think of it - you should be able to use the constructor/destructer methods for this.

COSEBE
Associate III

Just in TouchGFX designer.

If I chose "change screen" or "hide widget" in action field, touchGFX_DESIGNER should keep this information.

But in my project, it do not.

You see in my screenshot the action field is empty.

Normaly, I selected "change screen"

And you have to know the code is well generated by touchGFX designer.

You're right. I have the same issue here.

The code generates fine but the drop-down is not re-populated with the right info.

@Martin KJELDSEN​ - You might want to forward this to the designer people 🙂

Hi

I have the same issue, only happens for interactions that are of type "change screen". At least in the type "call virtual function" doesn't happen.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

By "some information" do you mean the action?

What was the action? I can't replicate it here on 4.12.3.

Thanks, that's the clue i needed. "Change screen" action will disappear.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I'm just told it's already been fixed in the upcoming 4.13.0 by the designer team 🙂 The action was still being generated, but the action was hidden for some reason.

Thanks for the report!

/Martin

Thanks for the heads up, it's already been fixed 🙂 This caused some serious issues when upgrading projects with "change screen" interactions since no go to methods were being generated!

/Martin