cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC3 library - f103rb problem with building ready project after unpacking stm32cube_nfc3-v200

NewOne
Associate

Hello, I'm trying to use ready project for nucleo f103rb, im extracting files, and opening project in "System workbench for stm32", I get errors when building like "

fatal error: opening dependency file Middlewares/ST/RFAL/rfal_analogConfig.d: No such file or directory   rfal_analogConfig.c   /STM32F1xx-ST25R95-Polling/Middlewares/ST/RFAL   line 342   C/C++ Problem

", if I try to add rfal and the rest of files to existing working project (I'm trying to connect nfc04a1 with nfc03a1 in my project, so I need both of them to work together". It would be great if anyone could just send to me working version of project distributed in Cube for SW4STM32.

P.S. Is it possible to add this library to STM32Cube? I mean NFC_V2.0.0 and how to do this? I tried with adding zip and so on ... but nothing worked :(.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

I've downloaded the en.x-cube-nfc3 package and unzip it. I've double clicked on .cproject file in en.x-cube-nfc3\STM32CubeExpansion_NFC3_V2.0.0\Projects\STM32F103RB-Nucleo\Applications\Polling\SW4STM32\STM32F1xx-ST25R95 to import and to open the project in SW4STM32. Then I've build the project without any issue.

Note: files with .d extension are dependency files generated by SW4STM32. Here are some points to check on your side:

• can you check that the .d files have been generated in subfolders of STM32CubeExpansion_NFC3_V2.0.0\Projects\STM32F103RB-Nucleo\Applications\Polling\SW4STM32\STM32F1xx-ST25R95\Debug
  • can you try to shorten the path where the project is located (i.e. delete the project from SW4STM32, remove the project tree, unzip the en.x-cube-nfc3 package into a folder with a short path such as C:\TEMP)
  • can you try to avoid space, parenthesis, and other spacial characters in the path where the project is located
  • can you check the eclipse version (4.6.3)

Note: STM32CubeExpansion_NFC3_V2.0.0 cannot be added as a middleware in STM32CubeMx

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

I've downloaded the en.x-cube-nfc3 package and unzip it. I've double clicked on .cproject file in en.x-cube-nfc3\STM32CubeExpansion_NFC3_V2.0.0\Projects\STM32F103RB-Nucleo\Applications\Polling\SW4STM32\STM32F1xx-ST25R95 to import and to open the project in SW4STM32. Then I've build the project without any issue.

Note: files with .d extension are dependency files generated by SW4STM32. Here are some points to check on your side:

• can you check that the .d files have been generated in subfolders of STM32CubeExpansion_NFC3_V2.0.0\Projects\STM32F103RB-Nucleo\Applications\Polling\SW4STM32\STM32F1xx-ST25R95\Debug
  • can you try to shorten the path where the project is located (i.e. delete the project from SW4STM32, remove the project tree, unzip the en.x-cube-nfc3 package into a folder with a short path such as C:\TEMP)
  • can you try to avoid space, parenthesis, and other spacial characters in the path where the project is located
  • can you check the eclipse version (4.6.3)

Note: STM32CubeExpansion_NFC3_V2.0.0 cannot be added as a middleware in STM32CubeMx

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.