cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant able to load the code Because Over Current (RED) LED is glowing on my STM32H743 Micro Controller . What is the cause and What is the solution for it so that i can load the code again ?

MGane
Associate II

Hello,

Iam using STM32H743 Nucleo board.

Suddenly The Red LED (Over current LED) is glowing in my Micro controller. I have cheked all the connections properly there is no short circuit in it.

Because of this i cant able to load the Program in it It is showing Target Not Found Error.

When i Checked the Data Sheet . it is written like if the board power consumption in the USB Exceeds 500 mA Then the LED will glow it seems .

i am powering with my laptop till today morning it was working fine. May i know what is the cause

Kindly give me the solution to get out of it.it will be very helpfull

@Community member​ 

Please find the attached pic and data sheets

Regards,

Muthukumar Ganesan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Could be an issue with the port or cable.

Or that you've shorted something out, or damaged the board.

There is no need to attach manuals, a web link will suffice.

You could try connecting the BOOT pin to VDD if you think it is something related to code you recently uploaded.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Could be an issue with the port or cable.

Or that you've shorted something out, or damaged the board.

There is no need to attach manuals, a web link will suffice.

You could try connecting the BOOT pin to VDD if you think it is something related to code you recently uploaded.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thank you so much for Replying. and thank you so much for pointing me the cause . Something got Short that is the Problem.