cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I generate code I get a popup that says "- These IPs still have some not configured or wrong parameter values:[GFXSIMULATOR] Do you still want to generate the code ? Yes/No

Ron Koch
Associate II

I check yes and everything appears to work.

What is the GFXSIMULATOR mode and can I deselect it in the Pinout & Configuration tab?

I see the generated code in main.c calls a generated init function, but it is empty except for comments delineating user code sections.

When I select Pinout & Configuration tab -> Application -> GFXSIMULATOR, it says the FAHB (MHz) is configured for 180 but the simulator is 168. All the other configuration settings match the simulator settings. I suspect this is the cause of the popup. But I want to run at 180. How should I proceed?

Thank you,

2 REPLIES 2
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

GFXSIMULATOR is unrelated to TouchGFX, so disabling it is fine. How did you create the project? It's not something i usually see when creating TouchGFX projects in CubeMX. Did you try the new 5.5.0 combined with TouchGFX 4.13.0 ?

/Martin

Ron Koch
Associate II

I'm not using Touch GFX and I don't want to use GFXSIMULATOR. How do I disable it in STM32CubeMX?