cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX and CubeIDE touch problem

Lagodolio
Senior

Yesterday I tried to study integration between CubeIde and TouchGFX wit a STM32F746G-Disco.

After reading some tutorials, I made my first program.

At first, all appeared OK (program was compiled and downloaded) but touch screen didn't work.

So I used a ready-made program (TouchGFX_Simulator) that, after CubeMX compiled, works great.

But when I opened "TouchGFX_Simulator.touchgfx" by TouchGFX, a message advised me that I had to rework it by my TouchGFX version (4.12.3) :

"The project you are trying to open is version 4.10.0, but your TouchGFX Designer is version 4.12.3. Do you wish to update the project?

Please make sure to back up your project before updating . The update procedure requires internet connection and might run for several minutes."

After the conversion and no other changes, the program failed compiling (missing ".h") and after repairing, the touch screen doesn't work anymore (even if no errors were encountered )...

Any ideas?

Thank!

2 REPLIES 2
COSEBE
Associate III

Unfortunately, the demonstration programs do not work properly.

It depends on where you start.

CubeMX -> touchgfx -> IAR

or

touchgfx -> CubeMX -> IAR

And all this on the 32F746I-discovery

for now, the only program that works (LCD and touch) is using touchGFX and "Run Target"

On the 32F769I-Discovery, the LCD does not even work!

I propose you to exchange on this post so that we can move forward.

Lagodolio
Senior

After reinstalling TouchGFX 4.10.0 and following "step by step" the tutorial https://community.st.com/s/question/0... , it seems working! Is it possible the problem was TouchGFX 4.12.3?