cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi My name is Elisha from Emerson. I whant to use LSM303AGR ACC / eCompas part on our board. I have 4 wire regular SPI interface on my board with additional parts on this SPI (FLASH, Temperature sensor). How I can connect this part to my MCU ?

EBart.1199
Associate

0690X00000As22gQAB.png

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Elisha, do you want to connect both sensors (LIS2DE12 and LSM303AGR, both mag and axl) on the same MCU SPI, right? In this case, you can wire the SPI_CLK, SPI_SIMO and SPI_SOMI to the same MCU SPI peripheral. Then you connect the 3 CSs (CS, CS_XL and CS_MAG, see the component pin names) on 3 different GPIOs of the micro-controller. When you initialize the SPI in your code, you will set the GPIOs of the CSs high, and when you want to read one of the sensor you'll set low the correspondent CS. Regards

Hi Elion No, the acc is optional part (left side), I'm using only magnetometer with acc part. ?This pary have only 1 pin for sdi/sdo, but the mcu have 2 difference pins for miso and mosi. How I can connect sdi/sdo port of mag & acc part to mcu (miso and mosi) ? ?also an additional i have 2 parts on this spi (Flash and temp sensor)?. Thank you Elisha ???????? Outlook ??? Android<>