cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load or decode JSON DB file in Motor Control Workbench code generation step.

Gussius
Associate II

When I try to generate code for SMT32CubdeIDE in HAL from Motor Control Workbench, it always finishes with errors...

"Unable to load or decode JSON DB file C:\Users\<user_name>\.stmcufinder\plugins\mcufinder//mcu/mcusFeaturesAndDescription.json"

0690X00000ArsRlQAJ.png

I am having other problems getting a motor to run. And was wondering if this is having any effect.

3 REPLIES 3
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello

I would advise you to open the generated IOC file directly with cubeMX, and generate the code from cubeMX.

If some download are required, they will be handle by cubeMX, and you will have a better understanding of what is going wrong.

Regards

Cedric

Gussius
Associate II

Hi Cedric,

Thanks again for your assistance.

I have opened the IOC file directly in CubeMX and generated the code from there. I don't think this error was having any effect on the generated code. As it always compiled fine anyway.

I opened the mcusFeaturesAndDescription.json file and the contents does not seem of much use.

Too many connections<br>CHECK THE URL => <br>

What should the contents of this file be?

Kind regards

Angus.

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been set only to the "STM32 Motor Control" topic (the question is only about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards