Did you mean: 

Integrating MEMS data with MIC DATA

ZPinj.1484
Associate II

how to make mems data and mic data combine

13 REPLIES 13
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @ZPinj.1484​ , can you please add more detail to your question? I suppose you are requesting to integrate data of motion MEMS sensors (accelerometers/gyroscopes) with MEMS microphone. Which is the purpose of your application? Do you need synchronization or just acquisition for both kind of sensors?

Regards

Hi Eleon,thanks for your reply.

I am able to read MEMs data & MIC data separately.Now I want MEMS and MIC data aquisition & synchronisation. So i could be able to send both data in one comand from android app.

Sample both MEMS and mic data at regular intervals, and synchronized. MEMS perhaps with a fractional sampling rate.

Not sure what the problem is.

Are you using an ST android app, or some ST reference designs?

I am using ST android app.MEMS data is on capture compare mode and MIC data on event based i dont know why.So how to sync both

but which app (name) and which platform...

I am using STmicro android app

I cannot find "STmicro" app in the Playstore... btw is it possible for you to select the mic PCM frequency and the sensor ODR from your app? If so, please follow Ozone suggestion, starting the acquisition of both sensors at the same time and choosing a mic frequency multiple of the chosen ODR (e.g. audio 16kHz, ODR 100Hz). Regards

We are using android app for this .but how can we sample both MEMS & MIC data at same time with same interrupt.