cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware STM32F746 using TouchGFX for TFT 7 inch

HAnh
Associate III

Hi everyone.

I'm beginning with STM32F746 Discovery Kit, I already build some app using TouchGFX run on this Kit.

Now I want to build a new hardware for my app based on STM32F746 kit, but I will using TFT 7 inch (800x400).

Because I will solder my pcb​, so I want to using STM32F746 and Sram package LQFP. Of coure i will still using TouchES and STM32 library to program this PCB.

So anyone can help me choose STM32F746 and SRAM for my app.

Thanks and best regards.​

6 REPLIES 6
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @HAnh​,

Not sure i can really help here without more information on what you're trying to achieve. Maybe tagging some additional, hardware subforums would also help.

/Martin

HAnh
Associate III

Hi Martin.

Thank you for your respond.

That mean I want to build schematic based on STM32F746N discovery kit. But I will use STM32F746 and SRAM LQFP package (STM32F746 discovery kit using STM32F746 and SRAM VBGA package).

so could you help me choose STM32F746 and SRAM LQFP package for my schematic, beside that them will have same function with STM32F746 discovery kit such as: TFT with capacitor Touch appropriate TouchGFX, QuaSPI, SRAM.

Thanks and best Regards.

HoangAnh

The different package doesnt matter , pins are the same.

Real problem is with the obselete QSPI Flash IC N25Q128

You need to find an alternative for it and I am still not sure how to use another QSPI flash with TouchGFX

Thank you for your reply.

If we not sure about other QSPI, may be I will use same QSPI on STM32F746N discovery kit.

Firstly I will build schematic with STM32F746 LQFP 176 pin, after that I will post my design on here.

I hope everyone can help me to complete this project with out problem.

If you have any idea for this project, please feel free send this idea for me, we can discuss about this.

Thank and best regards.

Hoang Anh

Sir, I don't think you clearly understood me

The QSPI on the discovery board is OBSELETE. It is not being manufuctured anymore and you can't buy it from any supplier.

Thank you Ihsanoglu.

​You right that N25Q128A is no stock right now.

I have tried to find other memory is, that same N25Q128 but I'm fail with memory size 128MB.

Beside that I found MX25U25635F. This IC have same function with N25Q128A. But MX25U25635F with memory size = 256Mb

N25Q128A with memory size = 128Mb.

So could you tell me we can use MX25U25635F to replace N25Q128.

Thanks and best regard.​