cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeL4 SubGHz P2P missing data

PauloASousa
Associate II

Hi,

I have two B-L475E-IOT01A boards and I am testing the SubGHz P2P application available in the STM32CubeL4 package. Whenever I press the User Button on one board the led LD1 on the other board blinks, and as the ACK command is received the led LD1 on the transmiter board blinks three times, no problem on that part. Examining the code I saw that the data transfered by the board includes a Cmd, CmdLen, CmdTag, CmdType, DataLen and DataBuff for a total of 25 bytes (by default). The problem is that the data received by the receiving board is always 20 bytes, 5 of the 20 bytes of the DataBuff are lost. I have been trying to fix this but so far I never received more than 20 bytes out of the 25 that are sent and should be received.

What could be the problem? The Spirit1 module has a 96bytes buffer for data received, so all the data should be arriving, but reading the number of elements when a packet is received always results in only 20 bytes, while reading the number of elements present in the transmission buffer reports 25 bytes.

Best regards,

Paulo Sousa

0 REPLIES 0