cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I am Using STM 32f407 discovery board. and i coded for the I2C communication some bugs are in the interrupt mode. for receiving one byte

ABala.6.19
Associate II

Hi I am Using STM 32f407 discovery board. and i coded for the I2C communication for both blocking and Interrupt API when i using the repeated start condition for receiving one bit in the interrupt condition some bugs are there in the code i don 't know  what was the issue in the case of non blocking API there is no bugs

3 REPLIES 3

Are you talking about Cube/HAL? Which functions exactly fail and how? What are the observed symptoms and how is it different from the expected behaviour? Have you observed the I2C registers when the problem occurs, and compare against the functioning case?

HW

ABala.6.19
Associate II

i wrote my Owen code for the i2c driver. the problem is only when repeated start and single byte reception for other thing the API is working fine. Ijust attached by i2c.c file

Thanks for posting the code, but sorry, I am not going to review it and check its function.

Read out the content of I2C registers at the moment of failure, and try to get from there what's wrong, or compare it to the working case.

JW