cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unicleo GUI with IKS01A2 expansion board: Firmware Description: Unknown Firmware Version: Unknown Library version: Unknown Expansion Board: Unknown

User_of_Sensor
Associate II

Hello,

0690X00000ArLnFQAV.pngWhen I am trying to login to Unicleo GUI I am able connect to the communication port but the firmware description, version, expansion board name and library version in the login screen is showing unknown and I am not being able to connect expansion board( I am using stm nucleo F401RE and the Nucleo –IKS01A2 expansion board).In the user messages it is showing that the successive port is being opened but I am not been able to get any communication with the expansion board as such .Kindly note that I have already downloaded the virtual port driver as well.

Can anyone please help me figure out the Unicleo with IKS01A2 expansion board working ?

3 REPLIES 3
User_of_Sensor
Associate II

Hello @Eleon BORLINI​,

Can you please support me on this?

Hi @User_of_Sensor​ , are you sure your COM4 is not already occupied by other peripherals? Btw, I invite in the discussion @Miroslav BATEK​ ​, who is the maximum expert of the Unicleo-GUI. Regards

Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee

You have to first program the Nucleo board with firmware from X-CUBE-MEMS1 package. In this package you can find DatalogExtended firmware which you can use for sensor testing and many applications which can be used for motion libraries evaluation.