cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pressure of sensor LPS22HB always equal to 0.0

CALVE
Associate II

I use a STEVAL-IDB008V2 and connect sensor LPS22HB to it. By I2C bus , my program communicate with the sensor and it receve interrupt for end of pressure acquisition. The problem is that the pressure read is always equal to 0.0.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CALVE
Associate II

Thanks. The problem is solved. Yes, as you can see in my program i check the WHO_AM_I code, and it was correct. The STEVAL-IDB008V2 implement another sensor on I2C bus (LPS25HB) with the same device address. Since i modified the address of LPS22HB, it run correctly and i read correct pressure and temperature. Regards.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @CALVE​ , supposing the I2C communication is well established, did you check if you are receiving the correct WHO_AM_I (0Fh) = B1h? Please check the reference code at this link if you are correctly setting the device (Check device ID, Restore default configuration, Set Output Data Rate) and in which mode you are trying to read data (read data simple, read one shot or multi read fifo). Regards

CALVE
Associate II

Thanks. The problem is solved. Yes, as you can see in my program i check the WHO_AM_I code, and it was correct. The STEVAL-IDB008V2 implement another sensor on I2C bus (LPS25HB) with the same device address. Since i modified the address of LPS22HB, it run correctly and i read correct pressure and temperature. Regards.