cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action to Show container (instead of show widget)?

Tuoman
Senior II

Hi,

I need to show "Yes/No" modal dialog when a sensor value goes over limits.

Why there is only Show/hide/move widget action, but no Action to show container? I'm I missing something here and thinking this wrong?

Should I make Custom Widget instead, or should I call C++ function that can show Container?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I can add a "Modal Window" to my canvas and select it as target after choosing the "Hide/Show widget" action.

A custom container or even a regular container is also a widget that you can select in the list of target widgets to show or hide,

/Martin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AKetc
Associate III

You can create a custom container of the "Yes/No" Modal Dialog and then add it inside your MainView after including the header file of the custom container.

Afterwards, you can set it visible or hide it in you custom code.

Okay, thanks!

So this feature could be added TouchGFX designer? I think this "show container" is commonly used feature, just like "show widget" is.

You're right, there are some inconsistensies when it comes to basic things like "show/hide".

/Martin

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I can add a "Modal Window" to my canvas and select it as target after choosing the "Hide/Show widget" action.

A custom container or even a regular container is also a widget that you can select in the list of target widgets to show or hide,

/Martin