cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have connected Two cameras ( RGB camera and Lepton Camera) in STM32H743 board i would like to read the camera output. But the cameras are not getting proper voltage . so the initialization process is getting failed . kindly give me the solution..

MGane
Associate II

Hello People,

I am using STM32H743 Nucleo board and iam connecting two cameras in it. One is RGB camera and another one is Lepton camera . I am using DCMI for RGB and SPI for Lepton camera . I would like to read both the cameras . I am using STLink V2 Programmer to program the board and i have also done High speed USB interface. so iam using ST link programmer and a USB for the power.

i have configured the pins correctly . I have set the firmware also perfectly . when i build the code or debug it i am not getting any errors .

but i cant able to read the cameras it is showing like initialization process failed for of both the cameras .

So when i checked the voltages of the camera board it is not getting enough power supply it requires 3.3 V but is is getting only 0.5 V . I dont know why

What will be the reason for getting very less power (0.5 V instead of 3.3 V) in the camera board.kindly help so that it will be very grateful because i am a beginner.

Please find the attached data sheets photos .

Thanks,

Muthukumar Ganesan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You know you can just provide links to web documents.

What's more critical is how you've actually wired these things up in YOUR context.

Things like your schematics.

Sounds like you've missed some power or ground traces, or miss connected some of the pins.

Are the cables orientated correctly, reversed, off-by-one.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You know you can just provide links to web documents.

What's more critical is how you've actually wired these things up in YOUR context.

Things like your schematics.

Sounds like you've missed some power or ground traces, or miss connected some of the pins.

Are the cables orientated correctly, reversed, off-by-one.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Perfect as you said i Have made a mistake in my Schematics .. Thank you so much