cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux, Version 1.1.0 team options

JPita
Associate II

In version 1.1.0 the team group options is not ability of SVN. How can they be implemented?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There are some SVN options on my Windows computer and there should be no different on the Linux version. I had a plugin called "Subclipse" for example that seems to work.

We don't filter the Eclipse Marketplace in any way, but Eclipse might filter depending on the version so if there's an option you're not seeing it's probably because they don't support Eclipse 4.13 yet.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

With team group options do you mean the Team Synchronization perspective? You should be able to start CubeIDE with -unhideTeamSynchronizing

JPita
Associate II

Sorry Markus this was not the question. The question is in customize perspective - c/c++ the SVN is not available. In the eclipse marketplace for this version there is no svn for now, will it be available later?

There are some SVN options on my Windows computer and there should be no different on the Linux version. I had a plugin called "Subclipse" for example that seems to work.

We don't filter the Eclipse Marketplace in any way, but Eclipse might filter depending on the version so if there's an option you're not seeing it's probably because they don't support Eclipse 4.13 yet.