cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F769 - DISCO HDMI INTERFACE NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP

WRosi.138
Associate

Hello, I have a STM32F769- DISCO I bought an adapter for it

"B-LCDAD-HDMI1" after connecting the HDMI cable to the monitor I have no image at all the monitor displays the message "No signal" I will also mention that the LCD monitor attached to the set together with STM32F769 -DISCO the image is displayed, please help.

4 REPLIES 4

You have to rebuild the demo/examples with the USE_LCD_HDMI define for it to use the adapter and drive an external screen.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
WRosi.138
Associate

Thank you for your help I have only one more question I use Embedded Wizard Studio Free can you help me how to define it I am just starting the adventure with STM32F769 please

I'm predominantly using Keil. You'll need to go to the settings tab for the C/C++ compiler and add the preprocessor define which get passed in the command line to the compiler, or put it in the stm32f7xx_hal_conf.h

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
TGood.1
Associate II

Hi, I am trying to do the same here - However the USE_LCD_HDMI define I am scratching my head over with - Where do you place this? is it within TouchGFXHAL.cpp in place of the #define of the LCD DSI display provided with the Kit? If so - what is the value of this?