cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32Cube programmer: Error: an error occured while setting virtual partition 0xF1 alternate setting

Hi,

I wanted to flash the EVAL board with the latest Android version and I've got this error (see attached file)

Any idea ?

Thanks !

Best regrads,

Anthony Harivel

6 REPLIES 6
Nicolas L
ST Employee

Hi,

As far as I understood, you want to flash the images on the embedded emmc. For that purpose, you should use the FlashLayout_emmc_optee.tsv file. The clear is only to reset the emmc as Android can't be flashed on emmc and on sdcard at the same time (conflict between partitions with the same name).

Regards

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

Well I don't really understand what I'm doing wrong. Because I'm using the EVAL board, I've got the ST-Link USB (CN4) connected, the USB OTG (CN16) connected, the BOOT pin are on OFF (DFU), and JP4, JP5 so that the serial goes to the ST-LINK.

I just want to flash the eMMC and I've downloaded this "st-android-9.0.0-2019-09-27-eval-emmc-starter". There is 2 TSV files: the "..._clear.tsv" and the "..._optee.tsv",

Both give me the same result as above..

Any idea?

Thanks,

Regards

Anthony

Nicolas L
ST Employee

Hi

What is strange is that your SN is 0000000. What is the version of your board ?

Regards

Nicolas

Hi

I don't know which number to give ? this one : MB1263B-04 ?

Regards

Anthony

Nicolas L
ST Employee

Hi

This this the number I expected. It confirms that your board has been provided through specific partner program. It is no more supported (old version).

I suggest you to contact your official contact to exchange your board with the latest one. You must have a MB1263C board.

Regards

Nicolas

Hi

Oh right ! oups.. ok well I'll ask to exchange the board!

Thank you for your prompt answer !

Regards

Anthony