cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legacy libraries for NFC03A1 (CR95HF)

ERRAOUI Abdelhakim
Associate II

Hi Community, this is my first post here.

I was wondering if there is a way to get the previous releases of the CUBE-NFC03A1 libraries (1.4.0 and lower). In fact, I want to use the Ndef_lib examples which are not supported anymore in the latest version (V2.0.0)

Thank you in advance,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi

X-CUBE-NFC3 V2.1.0 is now available on st.com. This includes an NDEF library and an updated demo (NDEF Read, NDEF Write).

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

a new release of the X-CUBE-NFC3 is planned in the coming weeks with the support of NDEF.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks I'll wait for that

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi

X-CUBE-NFC3 V2.1.0 is now available on st.com. This includes an NDEF library and an updated demo (NDEF Read, NDEF Write).

Rgds

BT

ERRAOUI Abdelhakim
Associate II

Great, Thank you so much :D