cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does STM32CubeMX 5.3.0 supports LL code generation for STM32L0xx series? Thanks.

E-John
Associate III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

Did you click "Advanced Settings" on the left like I suggested? It works, I tried it. Make sure you have the latest STM32L0 package.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TDK
Guru

Yes. Change from HAL to LL in the "Project Manager" -> "Advanced Settings" tab.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
E-John
Associate III

Hi TDK,

There is no option for switch "HAL/LL" on "Project Manager"->"Advanced Settings" tab of STM32CubeMX 5.3.0, see picture below

Is there any missing?

Thanks and Best regards,

E-John

0690X00000AqISgQAN.png

TDK
Guru

On the left side, there are 3 tabs. You have the "Project" tab selected. Click on "Advanced Settings".

Yes, the UI is horrible.

E-John
Associate III

Hi TDK,

STM32CubeMX V4.27.0 is the last version I found that supports LL. see picture blow.

Thanks and Best regards,

E-John

0690X00000AqISqQAN.png

TDK
Guru

Did you click "Advanced Settings" on the left like I suggested? It works, I tried it. Make sure you have the latest STM32L0 package.

E-John
Associate III

Hi TDK,

Yes, the different setting page appears after clicking the "Advanced Settings", like below.

Thanks and Best regards,

E-John

0690X00000AqITtQAN.png