cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with CubeMX for STMH747XI

ramkumarkoppu
Associate III

The first issue is, CubeMX does not generates User labels for Pepipherals for example GPIOs assigned to Cortex-M4 similar to User labels assigned to Cortex-M7. Used IAR toolchain.

The second issue is IAR project generated by CubeMX for Cortex-M4, throws The stack pointer for stack 'CSTACK' is outside the stack range. This is broken project generation.

17 REPLIES 17
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

​Hello @ramkumarkoppu​ , could you please share your ioc file and explain more your second request ?

Thanks and regards,

Khouloud.

ramkumarkoppu
Associate III

Hi @Khouloud ZEMMELI​ Please find the attached CubeMX project and it's associated generated IAR and Keil projects.

ramkumarkoppu
Associate III

IAR gives me error at M4 debugging time about CSTACK as per the attached screenshot.

ramkumarkoppu
Associate III

and Keil gives me linker error as per the attached screenshot.

ramkumarkoppu
Associate III

For now help on the issue 2 as per my original request. after resolving this I can provide more details about issue 1 as per my original request.

​As I see, it's just a warning and not an issue for IAR, otherwise , for the first request , you're right and issue will be fixed in the next release,

Best Regards,

Khouloud.

ramkumarkoppu
Associate III

But why is the generated Keil project doesn't build? Is the generated default code should be building without any issues right? Can you please look at this Keil project generation for the same ioc file? This is because we are using both IAR and Keil for now to decide one of these two toolchains.

​For keil -M4 , no error reproduced

0690X00000AqKFyQAN.png

Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

​Same result for keil-M7

0690X00000AqKGNQA3.png