cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello!How can i porting the X-CUBE-SBSFU(V2.20) to STM32G070?

wyett
Associate

FLASH memory protection is different between STM32G070 and STM32G071.But there is no stm32g070 in the sample project of x-cube-sbsfu package, only stm32g071.

Based on project NUCLEO-G071RB, I commented out two protections and compiled them. I wonder if there is any hidden danger in doing so, or if there are any other protections that need to be added?

0690X00000ApPJFQA3.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Jocelyn RICARD
ST Employee

Hello,

the STM32G070 is the value line version that does not implement new security mechanisms such as secure memory and boot lock.

Regarding the analysis of the impact I would suggest reading the AN5156 Introduction to STM32 microcontrollers security that detail the different protections.

Also, please check each of the activated protection to see if it really fits your need.

Best regards

Jocelyn

0690X00000AqMJ4QAN.png

Hello,

After porting to STM32G070(Based on project NUCLEO-G071RB), user firmware can be downloaded successfully, but there was an error during installation. I wonder What caused this error?Could you help me?

Jocelyn RICARD
ST Employee

Hello,

I would suggest first to deactivate all the protections and debug the SBSFU porting you made to understand what happens.

Best regards

Jocelyn