cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make an output pin of BCN-002V1 BlueTile high when freefall is detected .

SUT
Associate II

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @SUT​ , the LSM6DSO pin is HW connected to BLUENRG-2 by INT_COM net, so properly configuring the BLUENRG-2 device (through STSW-BLUETILE-DK package), you can access the interrupt event when a free-fall is detected by the inertial sensor. For this reason, I suggest you to post the same question in the Interface And Connectivity ICs community, which manages the BLE devices. Please note btw, from BCN-002V1 user manual, that "LSM6DSO has an internal pulldown. If the pin, which is configured as input at boot, is low at boot, the I2C interface is selected, otherwise the I3C interface is selected. The pin can be reconfigured as open-drain, but the external pull-up would cause additional power consumption. The interrupt pin of this sensor is connected to BlueNRG-2 to exploit the smart embedded processing functionality (single/double tap recognition, free-fall, wakeup, portrait/landscape, 6D/4D orientation detection; activity/inactivity, stationary/motion detection; pedometer, step detector and step counter; up to 16 finite state machines to process)".