cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeIDE_1.0.2 Fatal errors When Building Project

AGrif
Associate

Hello,

I am trying to use a STM32F756 micro with the current CubeIDE and TouchGFX software. After setting up my micro in CUBEMX and generating code I attempt to build my project for debug but keep getting errors such as below:

Description Resource Path Location Type

fatal error: texts/TypedTextDatabase.hpp: No such file or directory TouchGFX line 23, external location: \STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.15.0\Middlewares\ST\TouchGFX\touchgfx\framework\include\common\TouchGFXInit.hpp C/C++ Problem

make: *** [Src/subdir.mk:85: Src/BoardConfiguration.o] Error 1 TouchGFX C/C++ Problem

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs.... TouchGFX C/C++ Problem

*I have removed TouchGFX from the CUBEMX setup and have been able to build, it seems like there is a path that is not properly being setup. Does anyone have a fix for this issue?

Thank you,

3 REPLIES 3
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi,

It looks like you haven't genrated TouchGFX application code from within the TouchGFX designer. CubeMX is for hardware configuration only and you need to open the generated project with the designer which will generate the files you need.

/Martin

AGrif
Associate

Hi Martin,

I did generate code in TouchGFX, but then I copied and moved the entire TouchGFX project file into my IDE project. Perhaps that was what caused the issue, I had files had should not have been included in my IDE project?

I went back and deleted everything in the TouchGFX folder (of the IDE project) except the generated and gui folders (from TouchGFX) and the code complied.

Thank you for your assistance, please let me know if my logic here seems incorrect to you.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi,

It sounds like moving files around might have confused CubeIDE, for sure =) Glad you solved it.

/Martin