cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can we purchase the STM32H743VIT6 chips with Rev V ?

GS1
Senior III

We have a system up and running with STM32H743 and are very aware that Rev Y is really a buggy one. Rev V is supposed to fix most of the problems (USART handling, reading 2 CAN Busses in parallel, etc.)

We contacted several distributors (DigiKey, Farnell, ...) but none of those can tell, which Revision would be delivered.

Where can we purchase STM32H743VIT6 - Rev V? Anybody an idea?

2 REPLIES 2

Check with your local ST sales office? Honestly it's THEIR JOB

Not sure what concerns me more, the inability of the distributors to be able to partition stock based on build date, and external labeling on the packaging, or ST's roll-out/management of the die step change. I'm reasonably confident that ST wasn't building/testing H743 parts with Y step when V step die were signed off for general distribution, around first/second week of 2019.

@STOne-32​ This is the second request from this customer, I'd dig through the posts but it only shows me top level stuff.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

This was one of the other threads, I believe there are others, but search/post history navigation here are dire..

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BAEJxwSQH/part-number-help-for-ordering-stm32h753bit6-silicon-rev-v-480mhz

@STOne-32​ @Amel NASRI​ 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..