cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H757I-EVAL board debug not working in keil ?

eashwar392
Associate II

Dear All,

I had purchased STM32H757I-EVAL board. I am not able successfully debug my program.

Events happened in sequence,

1. Successfully booted the demo code. Explored all the function shown on the LCD.
  2. Using STMCubeMX (Ver 5.3.0) selected the EVAL board from the list and generated the code in default configuration. IDE choice is keil 5
  3. Code compiled in keil successfully. But I had select the internal flash 2MB in the configuration utility. Code loaded successfully.
  4. When debugging in keil, the Program counter (PC) did not reach the main(). It is stuck in one place. This is the problem.

I need help on sample code, like led blinking. Kindly share if any code is there to start the project.

Secondly, @STM32H743_User​ Default configuration generated from CubeMX should work directly on EVAL board. But it is not, kindly advice.

Not able to find example codes for this EVAL board. kindly help on this issue.

2 REPLIES 2

The STM32H757I-EVAL and STM32H747I-EVAL are the SAME board, the former having Crypto/Hash functions enabled.

Find and check the examples and applications in the CubeH7 repository, ie

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.5.0\Projects\STM32H747I-EVAL\Examples\CRYP\CRYP_AESGCM\MDK-ARM

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Button pressing, LED blinking level example

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.5.0\Projects\STM32H747I-EVAL\Examples\GPIO\GPIO_EXTI\CM7\Src\main.c

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..