cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to exit low power mode - stm32mp157c

IYetk
Associate III

Hello,

I read the related wiki page and low power mode document.

I can enter low power mode with the command "echo mem > /sys/power/state". Thats great.

My M4 program is still running in the background. I am reading a sensor in this program. If it reads above 30 Celcius or the user touches the touch screen, I want the MPU to exit low power mode.

What should I exactly do ?

With what should I play in m4 code ?

tnx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @IYetk​ 

You might configure the source of wakeup matching your need.

eg you can refer to Cube Package exemple "OpenAMP_TTY_echo_wakeup"

Use case "2) System Run Mode with CA7 in CStop and CM4 in CRun" you have an example to wakeup A7 from M4 message. ( might fit your >30° use case)

Guess it can also give you some clue to then set wakeup source for Touch Screen event.

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @IYetk​ 

You might configure the source of wakeup matching your need.

eg you can refer to Cube Package exemple "OpenAMP_TTY_echo_wakeup"

Use case "2) System Run Mode with CA7 in CStop and CM4 in CRun" you have an example to wakeup A7 from M4 message. ( might fit your >30° use case)

Guess it can also give you some clue to then set wakeup source for Touch Screen event.

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

thank you very much