cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32F469IDISCOVERY Touchscreen reference or compatible alternative

Fuzzles
Associate

Hi,

My company has develloped a working prototype based on 32F469IDISCOVERY using TouchGFX.

We now want to move on our custom boards but we want to keep full compatibility with our prototype. The ideal solution would be to copy le 32F469IDISCOVERY

and remove what we don't use.

We manage to make the schematic but we now need to find the reference of the onboard screen which seems to be the same as on the 32F769IDISCOVERY or the

B-LCD40-DSI1.

I know that the specs are 4-inch TFT 480*800 pixels MIPI/DSI. But I am not able to find the exact same screen reference or a compatible alternative.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Honestly, I'm no display expert - I think i overheard someone talking about that the DSI displays on STM32F469-* and STM32F769-* are being taken out of production.

/Martin

It wouldn't surprise me, the life cycles tend to be relatively short and tied to the primary customer's use case.

I think you're going to find a vendor on "Made In China" or Alibaba, etc with similar screens, or order enough to cover you life time expectations.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..