cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H753AI Recommended Footprint

Yan Rosh
Associate II

Hello,

In the STM32H753AI datasheet, there are footprint guidelines for all the packages, except for the UFBGA169 (see attached image).

Has anyone built a board with this package? Where did you find any info on this type of package?

Is there a database of ST footprints I can look at to find this info?

In a similar question, one of the answers led to AN4938 (Getting started with hardware dev....), but there is no specific package information there either...

Thanks in advance,

Yan

3 REPLIES 3
Danish1
Lead II

stm32l4a6 has a similar UFBGA169 package, and I see it's data-sheet has a recommended footprint for a single pad, which is more than you got in your data sheet. Maybe you could build something from that?

But I think this is something you will have to discuss with your pcb house.

I have resorted to stacked via-in-pad to route enough tracks out of an ST WLCSP100 package. Not cheap but I couldn't see how to get the inner tracks out.

Hope this helps,

Danish

Thanks for the answer, I saw that datasheet as well, just wanted to make sure that it's indeed the same package...

Yan

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Yan Rosh​ ,

A request is tracked internally to add "UFBGA169 recommended footprint" for STM32H7 datasheets where this package is available.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.