cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer be able to import GUI on touchGFX

Zui
Senior

I can't no longer import TouchGFX GUI, every time i try i get :" Import failed, UI is not compatible, but it is, same display size, even same board keep saying that. also ruin my project because when he try to import the GUI, he delete some elements (mostly images).

then if i try again to import same GUI, he gives me Unexpected error has happened 0690X00000AQzgPQAT.png

italian part says :" process can't access to (path) because it's in use by another process... but nothing is using that, i have no other programs running.

i also attached the log file, hope someone can help me figure this out

Thanks

Stefano

13 REPLIES 13
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @Zui​,

Windows is reporting this. Did you try to either reboot or use third party tools like lockHunter?

/Martin​ 

Zui
Senior

yes i tryed rebooting, trying everything, i need a project for H746G_Disco with generates cube, in touchGFX there are 2 projects aviable, 1 with cube (v2.0) and one without (v1.0) if i do the one without cube, import GUI works, but won't work on the v2.0 which is the one i need =(

Zui
Senior

i think i figured out, the problem was (i have no idea why) my antivirus was blocking the imageConverter, now i have other problems, but at least that one is fixed, so if anyone have the same error, try that (although a search option throuh already asked questions would be nice)

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi, that's great. What other problems are you having?

/Martin

Zui
Senior

Just generic UI is not compatible (same board, same screen, so i think my GUI code is somewhere broken), but since it compile, i have no idea how to proceed...

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Not sure i understand. Compatible in what way? How is it broken?

/Martin

touchGFX just say UI not compatible, what an useless error report tbh... I don't know how it's broke, otherwise i'll fix it...

You sayd "Compatible in what way".. i don't get it, are there different type of GUI compatibilitys? :p

As i said i've done a new project for the same board and import GUI... so it SHOULD work... right?

> You sayd "Compatible in what way".. i don't get it, are there different type of GUI compatibilitys? :squinting_face_with_tongue:

I asked because you didn't state that this was a designer error, specifically. I'll pass your difficulties on to the designer team. In the meantime the error means that you're trying to import a gui from a different version (it can not auto-update this imported project).

So, make sure that both projects are the same version, and then redo your import.

/Martin

sorry if i wasn't clear.

when u say same version, you mean same TouchGFX version right? btw always used 4.10.0

thanks