cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No user events after advertisment starts (IPCC_C1_RX_IRQHandler stops )

GBert
Associate II

Hi there, I have set up my STM32WB55 nucleo board up to work in the platform for my company. So far, the UART and GPIO are working. But I'm stuck on the BLE. I can set it up and find it with my phone, but when i connect to it, it doesnt get me an user event. I It's kinda strange because I get these IPCC_Rx interrupts in the APP_BLE_Init(), but when it starts advertising and I connect(which is working, i can read attributes on my phone) I don't get an interrupt. I also noticed that the timer that handles the connection state machine to restart the adversting when nobody connects to it, also doesn't work.

I checked with the BLE_BloodPressure example from ST and when i connect to this, it generates an interrupt.

Hope somebody can help me, I've been stuck for some days now on this problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GBert
Associate II

I fixed the problem. In the ST example, they use their own debug channel. But when you turn off the debugging and also the defines(in the AppConf), the chip goes in LPM(low power mode). I am using my own debugging so i turned it off...

So for people not getting any events after discovery mode, check if you are in low power mode and turn it off 😉 (I don't need to LPM in my application for now)

Thx for all the answers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

​Let me confirm one point.

Using any of the examples provided in the ST official STM3232WB Cube FW package is working fine, correct?

You developped your onw application on the Nucleo board.

GBert
Associate II

I fixed the problem. In the ST example, they use their own debug channel. But when you turn off the debugging and also the defines(in the AppConf), the chip goes in LPM(low power mode). I am using my own debugging so i turned it off...

So for people not getting any events after discovery mode, check if you are in low power mode and turn it off 😉 (I don't need to LPM in my application for now)

Thx for all the answers