cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect readings ADC12_COMMON register

mJar
Associate

Tests STM Studio Ide and microcontroller from the stm32G474 series. The debugger incorrectly reads the ADC12_COMMON register values. When I read the registers into the variable, everything is ok, it's correctly set. I attach a photo.

4 REPLIES 4
Zheng Liang
Associate III

Yes, I found this problem too, with STM32G474 in keil, I figured that the register in peripheral debug window​ was cofigured with wrong base address 0x50000200, but the actual value is 0x50000300, I think it's a bug in keil package which ST offered to MDK. Hope solved this problem.

0690X00000AR91JQAT.png

Zheng Liang
Associate III

Finally, I found the source of the bug, it's in a STM32G474xx.svd fild, then I regenerate sfr file base on http://www.keil.com/support/man/docs/uv4/uv4_ut_svdconv.htm

Here is the snapshot of bug and fixed test.

0690X00000AR96YQAT.png0690X00000AR96dQAD.png

I upload these files in zip package, you can download and cover your same file in keil, my path is: C:\Keil_v5\ARM\PACK\Keil\STM32G4xx_DFP\1.1.0\CMSIS. Hope it could help you.

mJar
Associate

I don't mind testing, but thank you for your interest and help.

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello,

Please note that this error in STM32G4 svd files is reported internally.

Corrective action will be taken on this regard.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.